The framework for Jeakins Weir’s Customer Support Policy is based on the following principles:
- We are committed to maximising the benefits to customers and the community through the services we provide.
- We treat our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We are a team based organisation, which is focused on our customers.
- We all are, and have, internal customers at work as well as external customers.
- We aim to ensure that customers are very satisfied with the service and quality of work from us.
- We aim to be cost effective in all our actions.
- We are committed to ensuring that our services are accessible to all who seek to use them.
- We will always try to provide a competent, courteous, helpful and friendly service to the highest professional standards.
- We will endeavour to demonstrate a flexible and responsive attitude to customers.
We track and monitor our communications promises to ensure they are delivered. Customer care targets are an integral part of the performance management systems of Jeakins Weir. Regular meetings are held between office and site staff to ensure that we maintain service levels and communications.
Download the Jeakins Weir